No.3 is the London Dry Gin
distilled to a proprietary recipe of Berry Bros. & Rudd
. With juniper at its heart, it unashamedly celebrates the integrity and character of traditional London Dry Gin.
Three fruits: Juniper, from Italy, not only gives gin its name, but also the unmistakable gin taste of pine and lavender. Sweet Spanish orange peel gives freshness in the form of clean, crisp citrus, and grapefruit peel to give an extra lift of citrus.
Three spices: Angelica root adds an earthy quality and helps to make the gin dry. Moroccan coriander seed releases a lemon flavour during distilling as well as adding a spicy, slightly peppery finish to a well-made gin. And cardamom pods which add a spicy, aromatic, yet warm bite.
No.3 is distilled in traditional copper pot stills for us by a family-owned company who have been distilling in Schiedam, Holland for over 300 years.
At Berry Bros. & Rudd we believe that No.3 recreates the classic experience of London Dry Gin due to three simple things done well: the careful sourcing of the ingredients
, the painstaking processes of production
and the exquisite presentation
in its unique bottle.
No.3 is absolutely ideal for a classic dry Martini or Gin & Tonic.
• Trophy & Gold Medal, International Spirits Challenge 2013
• Gin Master, The Spirits Business 2013
• Trophy & Gold Medal, International Spirits Challenge 2012
• Silver Medal, International Wine & Spirits Competition 2012
• Best Overall Product, Harpers Design Awards 2011
• Best White Spirit, Harpers Design Awards 2011
• Winner Design & Packaging at FAB Awards 2011
• Number One for Botanical Intensity, Imbibe, 2010