Tamdhu Distillery

Tamdhu in Speyside was founded in 1896 and was bought by Highland Distilleries Co Ltd. The distillery was designed by the celebrated architect Charles Doig of Elgin. The distillery did quite well for a number of years before a decline starting in the 1910’s, due to the falling interest in whisky.

However, post-war Tamdhu was very well-regarded by whisky blenders, and the distillery’s trade was restored in 1947. In 1975 the number of stills was increased to 6, and the whisky was launched as a Tamdhu single malt.

The distillery was passed on from the Edrington Group to Ian Macleaod Distillers (the owners of Glengoyne distillery) in 2010

Filter By
Showing 1-2 out of 2 items
Hide All Details

Prices: 

Bottle

£39.95

See All Listings

Bottle

£350.00

See All Listings
Showing 1-2 out of 2 items