0800 280 2440
Wine Delivery Calculator
We deliver wines to a large number of countries worldwide using a network of experienced wine shippers. Export deliveries are door-to-door and are usually completed within 7-10 working days.
Use the International Delivery Charges Calculator below to see;
- Countries we deliver to
- International wine delivery costs at a glance
Important Notes for Export Deliveries
Minimum Order Value
Deliveries outside the UK are subject to a minimum order value of £100.00 excluding the delivery charge, per delivery address.
Wine orders to the EU will be UK-VAT inclusive unless you are buying through a registered company.
Prices for wine orders outside the EU will be exclusive of UK VAT
Export Delivery Charges - TBC
If export delivery charges in your online order are marked TBC "to be confirmed", then no payment will be taken before we have contacted you by e-mail or phone to confirm you accept the delivery charges.
Local Taxes - Non-EU Deliveries
- All orders for delivery outside the EU may be liable to local duties and taxes for which customers are responsible. The local delivery agent in your destination country will contact you to arrange payment of these taxes.
- If your order is a gift, please contact us as soon as you place the order at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting your order reference number and we may be able to arrange for you to pay these on behalf of the recipient of your gift.
Wines bought through Berry Bros. & Rudd that are delivered abroad will be repackaged in insulated polystyrene tube packaging. This is to ensure the wine is received at the end of transit safely.
We cannot export:
- Glassware (incl. Decanters)
- items that contain foodstuffs
- mixed cases of wines or spirits
Furthermore, we do not export Spirits to the USA
For further information please contact us