0800 280 2440
The Berry Bros. & Rudd Fine Wine app is the world's first wine app to be fully optimised for, and compatible with, iPad. You can now use your iPhone, iPad, or iTouch to browse through our list of over 4000 wines and spirits with maturity guides and tasting notes.
iPhone/ iPad Wine List App Features:
- iPhone 5 compatible
- New:Access Your Account - View previous orders, wines ordered, cellared wines, BBX wines listed and and valuations
- New: View what's on our Latest Offers & Fine Wine Offers
- New: Dedicated Spirits Section
- New: View BB&R Videos on Youtube & read the BB&R Blogs
- New: Improved and enhanced wine search functionality. Our keyword search and filtering functionality allows use to browse the list by wine name, wine region, producer and grape.
- Berry Bros. & Rudd wine list instantly accessible. Browse the list to see all Berrys' wines with tasting notes and maturity guides.
- Browse even if you have no internet connection. Our list of over 4,000 wines is stored on your iPhone or iPod touch so you can see all the wine and wine details even if you have no internet connection.
- Browse the Berry Bros. & Rudd wine list in duty paid or in bond mode. Chose whether to view the list with single bottle prices, case prices or In Bond case prices.
- About BBR. Find our wine shops and read about Berry Bros. & Rudd's history and the services we currently offer.
- Virtual Wine School. Uncover the mysteries of the wine world at the click of a button at Berrys' Virtual Wine School.Each of the six `Virtual Wine Schools' is bursting with valuable and exciting tasting techniques, food and wine matching tips and serving advice, including our latest addtions to Wine School Videos on the Bordeaux wine region
Berry Bros. & Rudd App reviewed
...on the Guardian - 29 Nov 2013
Founded in 1698, and still running its original atmospheric shop and cellars in London's St James's Street, Berry Bros & Rudd may be one of Britain's oldest traditional wine merchants, but it's always been quick to adapt to technology. Its content-rich website is a considerable cut above most of its rivals, and its app is no less impressive, allowing you to search through its vast list of 2,000 bottles from around the world (it's particularly strong on the European classics). Tasting notes are informed and informative, and there's some slick extra content in the shape of blogs by the company's erudite buyers and a video wine course.
... on the Shortlist Magazine - App of the Week Dec 2012
In their words: "Investing in fine wines can be a tax-efficient way to make money- if you do not drink them. This app allows users to buy and sell cases. Hit up the expert guides first - you don't want to end up with any Ch. Chunder. Free app!"
....on the Sunday Times App List 2012
Berrys' Wine List App recently featured in the Sunday Times list of the 500 best Apps in the world.
Here is what the Sunday Times said:
"There’s a cellar-full of information in this guide to more than 2,000 wines listed by London vintner Berry Bros & Rudd. The focus is on classic European and particularly French wines, but new-world producers are also included. Featured wines come with tasting notes and advice on whether to drink them now or lay them down – and, of course, a buy button.The app's simple vintage guide identifies the best and worst years in each region and links to the company’s six-part series of video tasting guides."
Five of the best wine apps - The Sunday Morning Herald 26 Apr 2013
For those in the process of building the cellar of your dreams, this app, from Britain's oldest wine and spirit merchant, features a useful vintage and maturity guide to help you determine when a wine is at its peak. With an impressive list of more than 6000 wines and detailed tasting notes, BB&R caters to the information-hungry wine enthusiast. Don't miss its unique virtual wine course which focuses on the major grape varieties and features tasting and serving tips. By the end of the series, you will even discover why pinot noir is compared to an "opera diva"