CompetitionTerms and Conditions
Win a trip to Hambledon for six
To enter the prize draw simply purchase any of the Hambledon wines from bbr.com before 7th June 2018. Purchases of Hambledon wine after this date will not be entered into the competition. The winner will receive a tour and tasting for six people at Hambledon Vineyard, Hampshire. The offer will be valid on a Tuesday, Thursday or weekend between June and September 2018. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org to enter with your name, phone number and address.
Berry Bros. & Rudd: Helen McGinn competition T&C’s September 2018
Win a signed copy of Helen McGinn’s Homemade Cocktails book terms and conditions.
- You can enter the competition via our Facebook or Twitter social media channels.
- Mechanism for entry is to comment/reply on the post and tell us the grid reference of the key.
- Entry by any persons that are employed by Berry Bros. & Rudd, Battenhall or its suppliers is prohibited.
- Online entry will open during the following dates and times:
Open - 14th September 2018
Close - 11:59pm 17th September 2018
- All entrants must either follow @BerryBrosRudd on Twitter or follow Berry Bros. & Rudd on www.facebook.co.uk/berrybrosrudd
- Entrants must be UK residents and aged 18 or over. It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to anyone under 18 years of age in the UK. By placing an order you confirm that you are at least 18 years old. We ask that you don’t share our Facebook posts with anyone who is under the legal drinking age in their country or whose country prohibits the consumption of alcohol.
- From all entries received, winners will be selected at random from all valid entrants across each channel of Facebook and Twitter to win the prize stated in the post. No correspondence will be entered into regarding the selection of the winner. The prize cannot be exchanged or redeemed for another product.
- Berry Bros. & Rudd will carry out the prize draw on the 17th September 2018 after the competition closes. Entries submitted after the closing times stated above, will be invalid and will not be included in the Prize Draw. Incomplete entries and entries from third party agents or bulk entries will not be eligible for the Prize Draw. Berry Bros. & Rudd will not be responsible for any entries that are not received by it for any reason, by the closing date, whether lost, delayed, corrupted or otherwise, and whether or not due to any technical difficulties or malfunctions.
- By submitting their answers by replying on Twitter or commenting on the Facebook posts, participants agree to agree to be entered into the Prize Draw.
- Berry Bros. & Rudd will contact the winner via their method of entry on either social media channel by 21st September 2018.
- By entering this Prize Draw, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions of this Competition and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
- The winner may be required to participate in publicity.
- The winner’s name will be announced on the Berry Bros. & Rudd Facebook and Twitter feed.
- In the event that the winner does not get in touch with Berry Bros. & Rudd in response to the message as mentioned in clause 10 above to claim the prize within 10 working days of such email notification, Berry Bros. & Rudd reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
- Berry Bros. & Rudd reserves the right to disqualify entries for breach of these terms and conditions.
- All entries become property of Berry Bros. & Rudd, whose decision in all matters is final.
- No purchase necessary.
- Berry Bros. & Rudd accepts no liability after delivery dispatch of the prize to the winner. Delivery T&C’s can be found on our website at www.bbr.com/services/delivery-free
- Berry Bros. & Rudd, at its absolute discretion, may vary, amend or withdraw this promotion at any time without notice.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be removed.