CompetitionTerms and Conditions
English Sparkling Wine Trio Competition
1. To enter the prize draw simply purchase the English Sparkling Wine Trio before 5th June 2017. Purchases of the pack after this date will not be entered into the competition.
2. The winner will receive a tour and tasting for six people at Hambledon Vineyard, Hampshire. The offer will be valid on a Tuesday, Thursday or weekend between June and September 2017.
3. To enter you must be based in the UK. We will not provide travel or food compensation for this prize.
4. Entries will also be accepted by emailing your full name and address to firstname.lastname@example.org. One entry will be made per purchase.
5. Prize draws are open to all UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Berry Bros. & Rudd and any persons connected with the competition.
6. Berry Bros. & Rudd cannot be held responsible for lost, damaged, incomplete or illegible entries. Berry Bros. & Rudd’s decision will be final; no correspondence will be entered into. The prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred nor transferred. There will be no cash alternative.
7. If the winner of this competition is unable to accept the prize for any reason, or if Berry Bros. & Rudd has not been able, after making reasonable efforts, to make contact with the winner, Berry Bros. & Rudd reserves the right to award the prize (without notice to the first winner chosen) to an alternative winner after a period of one month. In this case, the first winner chosen shall not be eligible for any share of the prize whatsoever. Berry Bros. & Rudd shall not have any liability in such eventuality.
8. The competition winner will be drawn at random and notified of their prize by email or telephone.
9. To find out the winner, please send a stamped and addressed envelope to The Marketing Department, Berry Bros. & Rudd, 3 St James’s Street, London, SW1A 1EG after.
10. There will be no requirement for the competition winners to take part in post-event publicity.
11. Standard Berry Bros. & Rudd terms apply, find out more by clicking here.