Berry Bros. &Rudd Latest News
Berry Bros. & Rudd appoints new Buying Director
Berry Bros. & Rudd is delighted to announce the appointment of Abi Hirshfeld as its new Buying Director. Abi will join the business in January 2017 to enhance the already renowned buying team.
Berry Bros. & Rudd announces the return of the world’s first wine magazine
Twenty-two years after it was last published Berry Bros. & Rudd is delighted to announce the return of No.3. Hailed as the first magazine entirely dedicated to the subject of wine, No.3 was first printed in 1954.
Graham’s and Berry Bros. & Rudd toast Her Majesty’s 90th birthday with limited edition Port
To celebrate Her Majesty the Queen's 90th birthday, Graham's Port and Berry Bros. & Rudd are launching a limited edition of 500 bottles of Graham's 90. This magnificent Tawny Port is made from a selection of unique wines that have been ageing in seasoned oak casks for several decades in the Graham’s Lodge in Portugal.
Berry Bros. & Rudd appoints new Chief Executive
Berry Bros. & Rudd is delighted to announce that it has appointed Dan Jago as its new Chief Executive. Dan will have overall responsibility across the whole business, overseeing the company’s wine and spirits divisions, as well as its international operations. Dan will join the company in early October.
Room to Read Widely Read release
Berry Bros. & Rudd is delighted to offer the first case of their bespoke and limited-production Bordeaux, Widely Read, to benefit Room to Read, a global organisation that works in low income countries across Asia and Africa to ensure primary school children can become independent readers and girls can complete secondary school.
To celebrate International Sauvignon Blanc Day on 24th April Berry Bros. & Rudd is showcasing wines made from this international grape variety.
Le Marathon du Médoc
Berry Bros. & Rudd’s finest traded their wine glasses for their running shoes on Saturday 13th September to compete in the 2014 Marathon du Médoc, a 26.2-mile course around Pauillac near Bordeaux in France.
The Judgment of St James’s
Almost 40 years on from the original 1976 Judgment of Paris event, Berry Bros. and Rudd have partnered with the new St James's restaurant Avenue to offer an exclusive four-course dinner and blind wine tasting.
New Wine Club Launches
Berry Bros. & Rudd has launched a new Wine Club that offers four membership options themed around its history as Britain’s oldest wine merchant.
Viniv - Be a Bordeaux Winemaker
Berry Bros. & Rudd have joined forces with Viniv to give wine lovers the chance to make their own wine.
A touch of class this Valentines day
Add a touch of class to this Valentine’s Day with a Champagne & Chocolates Hamper – exclusive to Berry Bros. & Rudd.
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Wine exclusive to Berry Bros. & Rudd
Hollywood superstars Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have released the second vintage of their critically accaimed wine - Château Miraval Rosé 2013.
Two new Masters of Wine bring Berry Bros. & Rudd's total to eight
Berry Bros. & Rudd counted two members of staff among this year’s new Masters of Wine: Anne McHale and Demetri Walters.
Dine privately at Berry Bros. & Rudd and receive complimentary Champagne
In an offer for a limited time, dine privately at Berry Bros. & Rudd and receive complimentary Champagne for you and your guests.
Christmas Gifts from Berry Bros. & Rudd
Berry Bros. & Rudd launch an enhanced selection of Christmas Gifts for 2013, with an expanded range of 37 parcels priced from £35.
New interactive eBook takes you to the heart of Burgundy
The second in a series of interactive eBooks takes wine lovers to the heart of Burgundy with the launch of Jasper Morris MW’s Inside Burgundy: Côte de Nuits this June 2013.
The Dolls’ House Collection of Wines and Spirits
Berry Bros. & Rudd celebrate the anniversary of the Queen’s Coronation by producing ‘The Dolls’ House Collection’ – a case of 12 exquisite wines and spirits, inspired by the miniature bottles sourced by Berry Bros. & Rudd for the famous Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House.
Rejuvenate like Royalty this Summer with The King’s Ginger ‘Royal Teacup’ Cocktail
To toast the Queen’s Coronation celebrations this summer, Berry Bros. & Rudd have exclusively paired with The Cocktail Lovers to create The King’s Ginger Royal Teacup cocktail.
Brad Pitt-Angelina Jolie rosé wine on sale at Berry Bros. & Rudd
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have released their first wine, a 2012 rosé from their Provence estate. The first vintage from the celebrity couple's project, with Beaucastel's Perrin family at Château Miraval, is available from Berry Bros. & Rudd now.
Chinese Wines: Berry Bros. & Rudd becomes first major UK retailer to give Chinese wines a permanent place on its shelves
Berry Bros. & Rudd becomes first major UK retailer to give Chinese wines a permanent place on its shelves.
Berry Bros. & Rudd to supply wine to Jamie Oliver’s new restaurant concept, Union Jacks
Celebrating the Best of British food and wine: Berry Bros. & Rudd is delighted to be supplying Union Jacks with a spectacular selection of specially selected wines from around the world.
Basingstoke home to the world’s “most expensive wine cellar” as Berry Bros. & Rudd invests £3 million in new facilities
Berry Bros. & Rudd has invested £3 million to build a new wine “cellar” to store its clients’ wines in Basingstoke, Hampshire. The facility will become generally reckoned to be the most valuable cellar in the world.
Two new directorships harness the growth opportunities of the Berry Bros. & Rudd brand, as Wine Buying Director heads East
Geordie Willis, an eighth generation family member, re-joins Berry Bros. & Rudd as Brand Director while Kirsten Kilby joins Berry Bros. & Rudd from TAG Heuer as Marketing Director for wine.
Inside Burgundy: Award-winning classic volume becomes a ground-breaking interactive, multi-touch eBook
Following the unprecedented success of Jasper Morris’ award-winning book Inside Burgundy, Berry Bros. & Rudd Press has announced the launch of the first of an innovative series of interactive eBooks.
Berry Bros. & Rudd updates iPhone App to include more education tools, access to live exchange and new Spirits listings
Berry Bros. & Rudd continues to innovate with a major update to its iPhone App, including new content in the Virtual Wine School and the BBX Broking system.
Berrys’ Broking Exchange brings in bidding
Online fine wine market introduces “make an offer” system in move towards market-led pricing.
More Press Releases...
- Berrys’ Broking Exchange sees £11.5 million in fine wine change hands online
- Make a wish, create a Christmas Wine Wish List
- New MW brings Berrys’ total to six
- Berry Bros. & Rudd has launched a new range of premium glassware
- 2011 - A Classically-Crafted Vintage
- A Diamond Port by Royal Appointment
- Berry Bros. & Rudd releases limited edition Single Cask Malt Whisky to commemorate centenary of the sinking of RMS Titanic
- Berry Bros. & Rudd to acquire Richards Walford
- Berry Bros. & Rudd online revenues reach £25 million in 2011
- Champagne sales lose none of their fizz
- Christmas 2011
- Christmas gifts 2011
- English wine sales boom
- UK dominates the World’s fine wine market, says new report - View Berrys' Fine Wine Report 2011
- Berrys’ launches Sommelier App with Vertu
- Bordeaux 2010. A Perfect 10.
- Inside Burgundy scoops top wine book award
- Bordeaux 2010 – perfection strikes again?
- Inside Burgundy reprints as André Simon shortlist announced
- Noble Nebbiolo
- Could you become a Glenrothes Whisky maker?
- Inside Burgundy by Jasper Morris MW
- Celebrate this season in style with luxury gifts for wine lovers
- Tap into Berrys’ wine knowledge with the free fine wine App – now available with iPad
- Berrys' Wine World Cup
- The Financial Times and Berry Bros. & Rudd have joined forces to offer readers a fine wine plan
- Parker agrees with Berrys on Bordeaux 2009
- Berrys’ Fine Wine Reserve - At the home of Alfred Dunhill Hong Kong
- Bordeaux 2009 En Primeur - The verdict from Simon Staples & Berrys' Buying Team
- Anthony Berry - Elder statesman of the wine and spirits trade dies
- Berrys opens a second Hong Kong wine shop
- Berrys’ unveils the ultimate music and wine playlists
- Bordeaux 2009: 2000 - Great, 2005 - Greater, 2009… Greatest?
- Cutty Sark Sets Sail
- Berrys launches iPhone App
- Berrys launches new Spirits range (Selected by Berrys')
- What kind of wine lover are you?
- Berrys launches Wine Matters blog, a platform for debate on wine topics
- Bordeaux 2008 En Primeur - Berrys on Parker's verdict
- Berrys tops the bill of a major new television series on wine(BBC-Four)
For all press enquiries, please contact:Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Berry Bros. & Rudd
3 St James's Street