Social Media OffersTerms & Conditions
Berry Bros. & Rudd offers other services, special offers, discounts, promotions etc. via Facebook, hereafter referred to as ‘Facebook Special Offer’. Such matters shall be subject to the below terms and conditions relating to such matters in addition to the standard Berry Bros. & Rudd terms and conditions. These terms and conditions can be viewed at www.bbr.com/generalterms, by emailing your request to email@example.com or by requesting a copy by telephoning 0800 280 2440.
The offers listed on Facebook are available while stocks last, and can only be availed of through our Facebook page. Berry Bros. & Rudd reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any time.
It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to anyone under 18 years of age in the UK. By placing an order you confirm that you are at least 18 years old. We ask that you don’t share our Facebook posts with anyone who is under the legal drinking age in their country or whose country prohibits the consumption of alcohol.
To request an order form for a Facebook Special Offer, please reply in the comments with an email address to receive the order form; or send a private message to the official Berry Bros. & Rudd Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/berryswine) with an email address to receive the order form and a confirmation of the product to be purchased via Facebook Special Offer. We will not share your email with any other companies.
If the message is from a user deemed eligible to participate based on constraints indicated in the Facebook Special Offer post published on the Berry Bros. & Rudd Facebook Page (e.g. received within the time constraints of the offer, product is still available) and the purchase is within all applicable terms and conditions and laws, Berry Bros. & Rudd will contact the user at the email address supplied with an order form.
Once the order form has been submitted, it will be reviewed and Berry Bros. & Rudd will confirm if it has been accepted.
Gift vouchers may not be used for any Facebook Special Offer.
Premium delivery services are not available for any Facebook Special Offer.
Free delivery is limited to standard UK delivery, excluding Northern Ireland, The Isle of Man, The Isle of Wight, The Scilly Isles and some areas of Scotland. We will not deliver orders of any Facebook Special Offer outside of the United Kingdom. Export orders are excluded from any and all Facebook Special Offers.
Returns will not be accepted on orders of any Facebook Special Offer unless a wine is corked or faulty.
Calls may be recorded.
Berry Bros. & Rudd: Kings Ginger competition T&C’s November 2018
Win bottle of Berry Bros. & Rudd Kings Ginger terms and conditions.
1. You can enter the competition via our Facebook or Twitter social media channels.
2. Mechanism for entry is to comment/reply with a screenshot of the King's Ginger.
3. Entry by any persons that are employed by Berry Bros. & Rudd, Battenhall or its suppliers is prohibited.
4. Online entry will open during the following dates and times:
Open – 15:00pm 16th November 2018
Close - 11:59pm 18th November 2018
5. All entrants must either follow @BerryBrosRudd on Twitter or follow Berry Bros. & Rudd on www.facebook.co.uk/berrybrosrudd
6. Entrants must be UK residents and aged 18 or over. It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to anyone under 18 years of age in the UK. By placing an order you confirm that you are at least 18 years old. We ask that you don’t share our Facebook posts with anyone who is under the legal drinking age in their country or whose country prohibits the consumption of alcohol.
7. From all entries received, winners will be selected at random from all valid entrants across each channel of Facebook and Twitter to win the prize stated in the post. No correspondence will be entered into regarding the selection of the winner. The prize cannot be exchanged or redeemed for another product.
8. Berry Bros. & Rudd will carry out the prize draw on the 19th November 2018 after the competition closes. Entries submitted after the closing times stated above, will be invalid and will not be included in the Prize Draw. Incomplete entries and entries from third party agents or bulk entries will not be eligible for the Prize Draw. Berry Bros. & Rudd will not be responsible for any entries that are not received by it for any reason, by the closing date, whether lost, delayed, corrupted or otherwise, and whether or not due to any technical difficulties or malfunctions.
9. By submitting their answers by replying on Twitter or commenting on the Facebook posts, participants agree to agree to be entered into the Prize Draw.
10. Berry Bros. & Rudd will contact the winner via their method of entry on either social media channel by 24th November 2018.
11. By entering this Prize Draw, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions of this Competition and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
12. The winner may be required to participate in publicity.
13. The winner’s name will be announced on the Berry Bros. & Rudd Facebook and Twitter feed.
14. In the event that the winner does not get in touch with Berry Bros. & Rudd in response to the message as mentioned in clause 10 above to claim the prize within 10 working days of such email notification, Berry Bros. & Rudd reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
15. Berry Bros. & Rudd reserves the right to disqualify entries for breach of these terms and conditions.
16. All entries become property of Berry Bros. & Rudd, whose decision in all matters is final.
17. No purchase necessary.
18. Berry Bros. & Rudd accepts no liability after delivery dispatch of the prize to the winner. Delivery T&C’s can be found on our website at www.bbr.com/services/delivery-free
19. Berry Bros. & Rudd, at its absolute discretion, may vary, amend or withdraw this promotion at any time without notice.
20. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be removed.