Carsebridge distillery was a grain whisky distillery in the Lowlands area of Scotland, founded in 1799. The distillery had a huge amount of distilling equipment, but due to its location it was only able to transport goods by road, using horse and cart to carry products and equipment 1 ton at a time. The distillery was closed along with many others in 1983, the buildings were demolished and the site was converted into a business park. Carsebridge did not market any official Distillery bottlings, however it was independently bottled by several companies, including Chieftain’s and Duncan Taylor. The latter produced a notable whisky with a fruity, syrupy feel.