0800 280 2440
The North of Scotland distillery was opened in 1958 at Tullibody, Clackmannanshire. The distillery made from converted brewery buildings, with the intresting twist that it initially produced Malt Whisky and Grain Whisky from the same column stills. This proved to be rather unsuccessful and so after only a few years production was switched to just Grain Whisky. The distillery was closed in 1980 and finally totally dismantled in 1993.