0800 280 2440
The origins of this domaine can be traced back to 1791 when Jean Depaquy and his brother Simon moved to Chablis in the aftermath of the Revolution, "for their health". They purchased vineyard holdings and the domaine developed into one of the most renowned in the village. In 1967 the Beaune-based négociant Albert Bichot took a controlling interest.
The domaine has cellars that were fully revamped in 1973 and which are located in a small courtyard in the middle of the village of Chablis. There are 62 hectares of vineyards which includes holdings in 4 Premiers Crus and 5 Grands Crus. Pride of place belongs to the 2.35 hectare Grand Cru monopole La Moutonne. Situated in the heart of the Grand Cru amphitheatre, the vineyard produces wines of purity, finesse and marvellous definition of fruit.