Wine Club in the Press
We think our Wine Club is the best on the market, but don’t take it from us: here you will find a selection of reviews which show it isn’t just us who feels that the Berry Bros. & Rudd Wine Club is the perfect way to keep your wine rack in good health.
- Danny Kingstone of Food Urchin enjoys an “amazing six weeks” trialling the Berry Bros. & Rudd Wine Club. Read Article.
- The Gentleman’s Journal takes a look at our “infamous” Wine Club. Read Article.
- Wine Club Manager, Katie Cooper is interviewed by Harpers about what makes Wine Club different. Read Article.
- The Evening Standard lists our Wine Club as one of their “Top 7 Things for Wine Lovers To Do in London”. Read Article.
- Victoria Moore from the Telegraph LUXURY writes about our 'cut above the rest' Wine Club. Read Article.
- In LUX Worldwide the Wine Club is recommended as a great way to keep "cellars and sideboards stocked". Read Article.
- The Pickering Mixed Case is mentioned by consumeralpha.org as a quick and easy way to entertain food and drink conscious guests. Read Article.
- Our wine club is described as a 'rare thing of beauty' by Christian Holthausen of theguardian.com. Read Article.