0800 280 2440
One of Pauillac’s less well-known estates, Ch. Pédesclaux is well situated in front of Mouton Rothschild and Pontet-Canet. The property’s history dates back to the early 19th century when Urbain Pédesclaux – a renowned trader on the Bordeaux marketplace – acquired some vineyards put up for sale following the Revolution and established the estate in 1810. Symbolising the bourgeoisie’s arrival in the Médoc (previously under aristocratic rule), Urbain Pierre Pédesclaux set about building the estate’s reputation. When the wines of the region were classified in 1855, Ch. Pédesclaux was granted the title of Fifth Growth. The estate was acquired by Françoise and Jacky Lorenzetti in 2009. Over the next few years they purchased new parcels, almost doubling the property’s footprint from 26 to 50 hectares. The vineyards underwent significant work with soil studies and replanting, and in 2014, Ch. Pédesclaux opened a new chapter, its vineyards fully restructured and an impressive new gravity-fed winery and cellaring facilities.
Wines sold "In Bond" (including BBX) or EnPrimeur are not available for immediate delivery & Storage charges apply.
Duty and VAT must be paid separately before delivery can take place.
Bottle 6 x 75cl1cs
Bottle 6 x 75cl30cs