0800 280 2440Contact Us
Our homeat No.3
Our home at No.3 St James's Street has changed little since it was opened by the Widow Bourne in 1698.
We are currently renovating, so No.3 will be shut until 12th June; in the meantime, the team at 63 Pall Mall will be happy to help.
From roots as a merchant selling provisions, exotic spices, tea and coffee, No.3 ultimately became a fine wine merchant and during the past three centuries many famous visitors have passed through our doors, from Lord Byron to the Aga Khan. The shop is little changed and traces of its history – including important documents and artefacts – are on view. Berry Bros. & Rudd first supplied wine to the British Royal Family during the rein of King George III and has continued to do so to the present day and currently holds two Royal warrants; for H.M. The Queen and H.R.H The Prince of Wales.