Our Cellar Plan is a simple way to build a collection of wine perfectly tailored to your taste. There is no management fee – everything you pay into your account goes into your wine.
Our Cellar Plan
How it works
- Pay from as little as £100 per month into your account
- Use the expertise of your own Account Manager to plan purchases
- Store your wines in our bonded warehouses
- View an example cellar
- Ensure your wines mature in optimum conditions in our temperature- and humidity-controlled bonded warehouses
- Trade wines stored with us on our broking platform, BBX
- Pay no delivery charge when you withdraw your wines
Cellar Plan options
For Future Drinking
Designed to help you to buy the wines you want to drink in the future at a price you’re happy with now, this Cellar Plan starts at £100 a month. Your Account Manager will suggest wines for short- and long-term drinking based on your preferences, your budget and what you already own. You can be involved in planning and purchasing decisions as much (or as little) as you like.
For Future Drinking & Investment
Buying some wine to drink and some to sell is a commonly used strategy when building a cellar: profits from your investment can be used to offset the cost of the wines you keep. It is important to include wines with a proven record in the secondary market in your cellar, and your Account Manager will help you create a perfectly balanced collection. This Cellar Plan starts from £250 a month.
If you’re planning a cellar for investment, you will want to spend at least £250 a month on your Cellar Plan, focusing on a number of specific wines that perform well on the secondary market. We suggest our Investment customers allow their Account Manager to make purchases on their behalf. You will be kept fully informed of wines we secure for you, and we can offer advice about when to sell.