0800 280 2440Contact Us
Our Cellar Plan, which has been running for more than 20 years, is designed to suit all tastes and budgets. With a wealth of knowledge at your disposal to help you buy, store and sell your wines, you’ll be in the best-possible hands. To speak to a member of the Fine Wine team please call +44(0)203 301 2883.
- A complimentary case of fine wine when you sign up to a plan worth £250 or more.
- An additional 10% off our Own Selection wines.
- Preferential storage rates in our state-of-the-art, temperature-controlled bonded warehouses, ensuring that your wine ages in optimum conditions.
- Your own dedicated expert Account Manager, who can provide as much or as little advice as you require.
- No management fees and the option for your Account Manager to buy on a discretionary basis if you haven’t the time to stock a cellar.
- Exclusive access to wines and events.
How It Works
- Decide whether you want to buy wine for future drinking, for investment or a little of both
- Pay as little as £100 per month into your account
- Choose how involved you want to be in your Cellar Plan: your personal Account Manager can select and reserve wines on your behalf, or you can draw on their expertise to create your own portfolio.
- Store your wines in our state-of-the-art bonded warehouses
- Withdraw and drink wines at their peak, or sell them on
- See an example cellar.
Our Cellar Plans are infinitely rewarding; we'll help you get started with a free case of fine wine. Find out more.
Whether you are looking to buy for future drinking, for investment or a little of both, our Cellar Plan is designed to suit all tastes and budgets.
As wine continues to develop long after it’s been bottled, just how it matures depends on how it’s stored. Our own, state-of-the-art storage facilities to ensure that, whether you want to enjoy your wine in a few hours or a few decades, you’ll receive it in the best possible condition.
Cellar Plan: For the Love of Wine
As Cellar Plan Manager, it’s Tom Cave’s job not just to help you build your dream cellar, but also to let you know when your bottles are at their peak and ready for drinking.