Viniv - Become A Bordeaux Wine Maker
Berry Bros. & Rudd, one of Britain's oldest Wine and Spirits merchants, has seen plenty of innovation in its 316-year history.
In yet another first, we have elected to become the exclusive UK and Hong Kong agents for Bordeaux-based VINIV, which offers customers the opportunity to produce and bottle their own barrel of extraordinary wine.
With our long-standing pedigree in the Bordeaux market, we recognise that VINIV has unmatched access to some of the region's most prestigious appellations, as well as the expertise of its foremost producers. The chance to make your own fine wine is, we believe, a remarkable way to develop your appreciation and understanding of one of life's greatest pleasures.
Gary Owen, from our Fine Wine team has visited Bordeaux to see the vineyards, taste the fruit, meet the winemakers and find out more about what makes VINIV such an incredible experience. Read the account of his journey here.
Recent VINIV press coverage
- Victoria Moore of The Telegraph LUXURY speaks with Stephen Bolger of VINIV about the initiative behind this unique venture. Read the full article.
- Howtospendit.ft.com features an article about the "new bespoke barrel service" offered by VINIV and Berry Bros. & Rudd. Read the full article.
- Lucy Shaw of The Drinks Business writes about the various clients who are attracted to the VINIV experience. Read the full article.
- Guy Collins of Bloomberg Luxury writes about the partnership between VINIV and Berry Bros. & Rudd. Read the full article.
- Wine-pages.com features an article on Berry Bros. & Rudd becoming the sole agents for VINIV in the UK and Hong Kong. Read the full article.
- Berry Bros. & Rudd Bordeaux buyer Max Lalondrelle is quoted in Off Licence News regarding the "unique experience" VINIV provides. Read the full article.
For more information on the VINIV experience, please use the 'Contact Us' button below or alternatively you may wish to call:
Fine Wine Department
9am - 6pm GMT
Tel: +44(0)203 301 2883