Wine Delivery Calculator
We deliver wines to a large number of countries worldwide using a network of experienced wine shippers. Export deliveries are door-to-door and are usually completed within 7-10 working days.
Use the International Delivery Charges Calculator below to see;
- Countries we deliver to
- International wine delivery costs at a glance
Important notes for export deliveries
Minimum order value
Deliveries outside the UK are subject to a minimum order value of £100.00 excluding the delivery charge, per delivery address.
Export delivery charges
If export delivery charges in your online order are marked TBC "to be confirmed", then no payment will be taken before we have contacted you by e-mail or phone to confirm that you accept the delivery charges.
- From 1st January 2021 all overseas orders both within and outside the EU will be priced excluding UK duty and VAT. Prices will be adjusted when you checkout.
- All overseas deliveries, both within and outside the EU, may be liable to local duties and taxes for which customers are responsible. The local delivery agent in your destination country will contact you to arrange payment of these taxes. If you have any questions on these please contact your local customs authorities prior to placing your order.
- If your order is a gift, please contact us as soon as you place the order at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting your order reference number and we may be able to arrange for you to pay these on behalf of the recipient of your gift. We will contact you to confirm if this is the case and if you are happy to accept these charges.
All overseas orders will be re-packed in export cartons for safe transit; we may be able to arrange to ship original cases if requested when the order is placed. Please contact us for further details.
We cannot export:
- glassware (incl. decanters)
- items that contain foodstuffs
- mixed cases of wines or spirits
Furthermore, we are unable to export spirits to the USA
For further information please contact us